Suggestions

TOPIC: TR is the ONLY perfect GTD app; don't let it die!

TR is the ONLY perfect GTD app; don't let it die! 3 years 9 months ago #6928

• pmmartin1
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Claire et al: I've checked out dozens of project mgmt apps, and TR is still the the only choice for me. I'm implementing a Kanban-type display, which won't require that one go into the KB card to get to its project. Fancy graphics don't help get the work done if they require more steps.

FIND A WAY TO ACCEPT MONEY! Please don't let this excellent program die because you are too busy. Let us help you pay for help.
If you are personally done with TR, please sell it to some person or group with good ethics who won't kill it off. I have found no app out there on any platform that implements GTD so well. I'm even adapting it for Stephen Covey's First Things First methods. I now plan by the week but have a large, easy-to-read prioritized daily to-do list front and center (a Kanban-style WIP).

I'd love to use the calendar the way others do, but I can't get the font large enough. Had to learn Google Calendar. Even with its limitations and issues, TR still kicks other GTD applications in the heinie. It's the best unknown GTD app in existence.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: reinaldornm

TR is the ONLY perfect GTD app; don't let it die! 3 years 8 months ago #6942

• seventhwave
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi pmmartin1,
we're talking about future plans in this thread, do you mind to join?
We're searching for people willing to help the TR future...
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: claire
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

About ThinkingRock

ThinkingRock is developed by Avente Pty Ltd, an Australian registered company.

ThinkingRock is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.

Getting Things Done® and GTD® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company.

Read more about the ThinkingRock team in this interview on the Netbeans website

Get organized Links

We have compiled a list of useful resources if you want to get organized.

Get In Touch

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.