Suggestions

TOPIC: Concurrent Calendars, Time Conflicts, iOS Actions

Concurrent Calendars, Time Conflicts, iOS Actions 7 years 4 months ago #6470

(I apologize - I'd posted this in another section although it was meant to go here)

The software is off to a great start, but missing a few components that actually had me back off using it, most especially its inability to sync with google calendar(s). I'm having to enter items twice and that's a time waster. Here's a short list of things I'd love to see in the next version (and yes, I'd even be willing to pay more to get these features):
1) Sync w/ Google Calendars (I'm a Gmail user so I do need to be able to tie emails and events to their interface as well as TR. I'm sure many others using TR have the same issue).
2) Time Conflicts: When scheduling a new action, you can't tell if you've already scheduled something else at that time. A dummy pop-up when trying to select date/time would be amazing.
3) iOS App: Would love to be able to add actions (and even projects) when away from my desk -- say in a waiting room or on a train when there's time to mull over actions, projects, thoughts, etc.

It may seem like I'm complaining, but I'm not -- I really appreciate what's been done with TR so far. I would just like more and I'd be willing to pay for the upgrade!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Concurrent Calendars, Time Conflicts, iOS Actions 7 years 3 months ago #6499

• claire
  • Thank you received: 62
Thank you for this feedback. We will try to incorporate them at some point.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: claire
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds

About ThinkingRock

ThinkingRock is developed by Avente Pty Ltd, an Australian registered company.

ThinkingRock is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.

Getting Things Done® and GTD® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company.

Read more about the ThinkingRock team in this interview on the Netbeans website

Get organized Links

We have compiled a list of useful resources if you want to get organized.

Get In Touch

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cron Job Starts