Suggestions

TOPIC: Suggestion: Yearly fees to support TR development

Suggestion: Yearly fees to support TR development 4 years 4 days ago #6915

• sokolgeo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
@DerSam24
You are welcome! I do have one more tip to complement your paper note taking in the night, in/near bed.

A night pen. I use it for bedside night notes in my paper notebook, without switching room light / disturbing others:
Led Pen, Yacig LED Light Up Pen, Intellectual Red LED Pen Two Brightness Adjustable, Powered by 1x AAA Battery, Metal Barrel Heavy Weight, Pack of 2- Red
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075ZL6RC3
No affiliation of any sort with Amazon or manufacturer, just happy user of this product.

This is probably the last pen on the market, which takes standard AAA battery. Lasts forever (months on single charge for me) and accepts re-chargeable AAA accumulators, no wasting money and environment with replacement batteries.

I chose version with red light to keep my night vision and be easy on my eyes.

This product seems only be available for USA customers on amazon.com, so I had to pay more to use the mail forwarding service to get it shipped to me from USA: shipito.com Again, no affiliation, just long time happy user of the service.

The pen is heavy and bulky (it accommodates AAA battery inside!), but fulfills its job of night/in-bed notes wonderfully. It worth every cent, I make lots of night notes / half-awake sometimes, and all you need to start writing is to click the button on the pen.

Hope it helps and stay healthy!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DerSam24

Suggestion: Yearly fees to support TR development 3 years 11 months ago #6916

• DerSam24
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: claire
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

About ThinkingRock

ThinkingRock is developed by Avente Pty Ltd, an Australian registered company.

ThinkingRock is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.

Getting Things Done® and GTD® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company.

Read more about the ThinkingRock team in this interview on the Netbeans website

Get organized Links

We have compiled a list of useful resources if you want to get organized.

Get In Touch

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cron Job Starts